quarta-feira, 15 de junho de 2011

Música....

"Loving you like I never have before..I'm needing you just to open up that door... If begging you might somehow turn the tides... Than tell me too I've got to get this off my mind... I never thought I'd be speaking these words... I never thought I'd need to say... Another day alone is more than I can take... Won't you save me?... Saving is what I need... I just wanna be by your side... Won't you save me?... I don't wanna to be... Just drifting through the sea of life... Won't you... Listen please baby don't walk out that door... I'm on my knees you're all I'm living for... I never thought I'd be speaking these words... Haven't gonna find a way... Another day alone is more than I can take... Suddenly the sky is falling... Could it be it's too late for me?... If I never said "I'm sorry"... Then I'm wrong, yes I'm wrong... Then I hear my spirit calling... Wondering if she's longing for me... And then I know that I can't live without her... Won't you save me?..."
Save me  - Hanson

Outro dia desses tentando organizar um pouco minha bagunça encontrei um CD muito antigo e resolvi colocar pra tocar e nem lembrava quais eram as músicas dele... mas o melhor de tudo é a surpresa.. ele foi tocando e de repente começou a tocar essa música, a letra dela não me lembra ninguém em especial, mas o melhor de tudo foi o sentimento... na hora em que a música tocou veio a tona uma sensação gostosa, de saudade, de alegria de lembrança, uma energia boa que me fez lembrar as mesmas sensações que eu sentia quando ouvia ela a muito tempo atrás!!! Isso me fez tão bem que até deixou o meu dia mais leve!!! Sinceramente não sei o que seria da minha vida se não existisse a Música.. ela é boa em qualquer momento e te proporciona os mais diversos tipos de sentimento.. é mais gostosa ainda quando te traz lembranças boas do tempo que não volta mais e da pessoa que você foi e que graças a Música você pode trazer à tona!!! ADOREI!!!! :D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário